The 20k ultratrail road is an incredible challenge on the highest roads in the Alps.
Extremely beautiful landscapes
- 1000 km 25.000m D+ very hard for MTB and “dardevil” gravel
- 600 km 13.500 m D+ smoother for mtb and gravel
- SOLO UNSUPPORTED
- PAIR UNSUPPORTED
Automatic check point:
- Col de l’Iseran (extreme)
- Testa dell’Assietta
- Col du Galibier (extreme)
- 20K MTB EXTREME 1000 km : 8 days
- 20K MTB-GRAVEL ADVENTURE 600 km: 5 days
From the start you will face the Mont Blanc, the Tigne’s bikepark, the Iseran pass, the highest road pass in Europe, the legendary Colle delle Finestre and the Assietta Road, the Galibier, the Izoard, the incredible tunnel du Parpaillon, the impressive alpine route on the Oronaye and the “little Perù” altopiano del Gardetta.
In a finish with the cannon’s route you’ll arrive to the finish line in Pinerolo… just in time for an ice-cold beer.